The GIG group is a holding company for a number of subsidiaries with interests in key sectors of Nigeria’s economy. As a Management outpost, it synthesizes the managerial and strategic needs of the subsidiaries, drives the vision and positions the firms for competitiveness.
The group believes that Nigeria, in spite of its seeming vulnerabilities, holds the greatest market potential for any perceptive investor. Our group is, therefore, motivated to continually scout for new opportunities and developing same into very profitable entities.
We aspire to be among the nation’s top ranked conglomerates in a decade, propelling progress in all facets of live. Our successes are people-driven, both internally and externally. We spare nothing to build the capacity of our team to lead change and cultivate a passion to deliver superior value to our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that all buses blown to their respective terminals are effectively tracked in transit and arrive as planned.
- Ensure blown buses are assigned to designated routes and the details of the vehicles are communicated to ticketers
- Responsible for ensuring that buses are positioned for loading 30mins before estimated departure time
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the field executive/ loaders to ensure customer luggage is effectively loaded
- Responsible for coordinating the activities of the captains of buses assigned to his terminal
- Responsible for ensuring that loaded buses leave the terminal at the scheduled time
- Responsible for ensuring that the details of all loaded buses are tilled into the system a maximum of 5 minutes after departure from the terminal.
- Assists in ensuring customer needs are attended to promptly and effectively
- Assists in communicating shortage or surplus of buses at his terminal to the ICU department
- Responsible for ensuring terminal operations run smoothly in the absence of the terminal manager
- Assist in conducting competitor pricing survey weekly and documenting findings.
- Identifying new business opportunities whenever possible and relaying the potential to the terminal manager
- In the absence of the terminal manager, he is responsible for addressing customers during crisis situations or if there is a message to be passed
- Proactively respond to guest questions of complaints and deliver a high standard of customer service.
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve interface and service to our customers
- Minimise disruption and resolving any unscheduled delays
- Identify existing and potential operational problems
- Ensure 100% compliance with the approved reports checklist for the department
- Ensure maximum response time to emails is 1 hour
- Performs other duties as required or as assigned.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493554 to apply for this job .