A reputable firm in the manufacturing sector requires suitably qualified candidates for the post of Senior Accountant.
- Supervise all financial reports and pricing on an everyday basis
- Administer all accounts and budgets for various departments, perform audits on tax and prepare reports.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors and manage work of all accountants.
- Analyze management performance and oversaw efficient working of same.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a Monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to regulatory agencies.
- Coordinate with chief financial officer and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend Improvements for programs.
- Manage all communication with investor on various investor and earning releases.
- Analyze potential contracts and mergers and manage all investments for company.
- Administer all accounting functions for acquisition and integration of processes.
- Supervise all functions of Corporate Controller and subsidiaries.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements.
- Work with investor relations of organization and participate in various meetings for all Potential investors.
- Develop and establish all accounting policies for banks.
- Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting Research Results, SFAS Rules, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management, General Math Skills.
Qualification: Masters Degree in accounting, and other similar disciplines, ICAN certificate or its equivalent, Proficiency with the use of Peachtree professional Accounting package/Ms Office suites and minimum of 8 years working experience. Retired candidates from blue chip companies who are not more than 55 years of age can also apply. Comfortable accommodation will be provided for the successful candidate.
Note: Job location is Enugu, Enugu State
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493440 to apply for this job .