An IT Firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To support Logistics & Facilities Manager in the facilities management and project logistics for Telinno Consulting.
Duties & Responsibilities (Facilities)
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- The employee is responsible and accountable for complying with the company’s Health & Safety Policy. The employee must work in such a way as not to endanger himself/herself, fellow employees or the public.
- Conduct the safety inspections of all company assets (vehicles, machinery and equipment) to ensure applicable standards are met.
- Conduct the routine service tests and inspections of all applicable equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance, routine maintenance and repairs for company assets and replacement schedules.
- Maintain updated inventory control of parts and supplies for office facilities and company assets.
- Maintain updated records of documents, such as licenses, insurance, et cetera.
- Manage support staff – drivers, mechanics, cleaners, security staff, et cetera.
- Support Logistics Manager in conducting competency-based training and develop appropriate procedures on new company assets prior to being placed in service.
- Prepares and keeps procedure bulletins up-to-date.
- Selects and manages facilities partners in line with defined SLAs.
- Provide cost-benefit analyses prior to major purchases and/or services and maintenance.
- Collaborate with other departments, and stakeholders to evaluate and make adequate provision for facility related business needs.
- Attend and participate in appropriate job related training and educational events as well as appropriate project / operations related planning and informational meetings.
- Maintains proficiency in the operation of all necessary technology to fulfill job requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities (Logistics / Warehousing)
- Responsible for receipt, interpretation and actions of / on all client shipping documents. Also, ensure materials issued by clients match documentation and project scope.
- Manages relationship with transporters such that equipment is picked timely in line with Huawei, Ericsson or other clients SLAs.
- Ensure the equipment transporters get to warehouse not later than 8am on date of shipment.
- Review existing selection criteria for transport partner selection and ensure there is a working selection criteria in place.
- Define and evaluate transporters monthly in collaboration with the project team and finance.
- Also, plan routes and process transportation to site.
- Selects and manages logistics partners in line with defined SLAs.
- Monitors logistics costs to ensure it aligns with approved price book.
- Reviews price book as applicable to ensure transportation business profitability.
- Ensure Delivery notes (DN), waybill or other required documentation are approved, submitted for PO closure not later than 1 week from materials leaving the warehouse.
- Ensure materials picked from the warehouse are checked for completion in accordance with the MRF and DN. There should no missing materials.
- Familiar with telecoms equipment and site configuration and associated client equipment.
Below are key outputs expected of the Logistics & Facilities Officer:
- Inventory and Maintenance Reports
- Suppliers/vendor SLA documents.
- Facilities checklist assessment report.
- Facilities Partner Evaluation – weekly and monthly.
- Delivery note, Waybill and other relevant documents.
- Pre-loading and Post-loading vehicle pictures in acceptable format.
- Logistics Partner Evaluation – weekly and monthly.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493414 to apply for this job .