The MacTay Group is a leading consulting company with its sole aim to nurture and improve growth in people and establishments by offering strategic and operations consulting services.
- We are looking for a competent and competitive sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- You will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas.
- The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads and qualifying prospects.
- “Get the sale” using various sales methods (door-to-door, cold calling, presentations etc)
- Forecast sales, develop “out of the box” sales strategies/models and evaluate their effectiveness
- Evaluate customers needs and build productive long lasting relationships
- Meet personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
- Attend meeting, sales events and training to keep abreast of the latest developments
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
- BA/BS degree or equivalent - 2.1 and above ( 2.2 and below will not be considered)
- Post NYSE
- Great flair for sales
- Ability to learn rapidly
- Computer use competency
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Self motivated and driven
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493401 to apply for this job .