Smart Partners Consulting - Our client in the IT industry is currently recruiting talented candidates to join their team
- As a Digital Account Manager, you will manage client portfolio to improve their web presence.
- You should have solid experience in marketing with a customer service approach.
- You should also have a clear idea of how digital tools add value to company strategy and performance.
- Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to business growth through creating and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Act as the point of contact for clients for digital management matters
- Build strong, long-term client relationships and maintain frequent contact
- Set digital strategies for your assigned customers, considering their specific requirements
- Suggest, design and implement digital projects to increase customer ROI
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner
- Optimize web content to increase traffic and improve SEO
- Present social media strategies to clients
- Report on web performance metrics
- Analyze digital campaigns success
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology trends
- Proven work experience as a Digital account manager
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- In-depth understanding of online marketing tools and social media platforms
- Experience with customer service and account management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- BSc degree in relevant field
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493397 to apply for this job .