- Develop business by gaining new contracts, analysing logistical problems and producing new solutions.
- Allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs.
- Use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs.
- Use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle.
- Use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements.
- Continually improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493381 to apply for this job .