The research analyst will inspire, generate and provide direct support to the Senior Management on a broad range of technical and management issues within the broad remit of economic, finance, public financial governance, management and social economics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical and analytical inputs into the work of Operations Complexes
- Provide economic intelligence (statement, policy briefs) to Senior Management on economic development issues
- Publish research papers and review submitted articles to the African Development Review and Working Paper Series
- Participate in collaborative research and knowledge management activities carried out jointly with regional and international organizations, research and capacity building institutions in Africa, development research centers and universities.
- Review operation documents and participate in review meetings.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Including desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of HND Qualifications in Economics, Finance, or related discipline. A Master degree in these fields complemented by strong evidence of practical experience in project evaluation or sector operations.
- For this position team work skills are critical: ability to work in interdisciplinary and multicultural environment, contribute constructive comments and receive positively the views of team members on own work. Ability to work with colleagues in other Complexes, especially in Operations.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493368 to apply for this job .