- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial related activities of the Company.
- This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, cash management, strategic planning,budgeting, financial reporting and business plan execution for future business growth.
- Coordinate the preparation of financial statements, financial reports, special analyses and information reports.
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing, and auditing procedures.
- Interact with other managers to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management.
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including generally accepted Accounting Principles.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493326 to apply for this job .