An ICT Firm seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
Has direct oversight over all projects; from planning to execution. Manages all project managers and focuses on meeting project commitments, including communications with sponsors and all stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Essential duties/key job roles and responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for end-to-end service delivery of all operational projects
- Responsible and accountable for direct project profit and loss, customer satisfaction and management at the clients’ head office and delegates regional client’s satisfaction and management to project managers
- Communicate delivery progress to key client and internal stakeholders from the operational level through executive leadership
- Facilitate the definition of project missions, goals, tasks, and resource requirements; resolve or assist in the resolution of conflicts within and between projects or functional areas;
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive framework that considers the various operational and service delivery components for all projects in line with customer expectations
- Manage key stakeholders on whom project success depends; draw on resources within or outside the company as necessary.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to the project team on execution strategy, contractor management and technical requirement
- Engage with project team, clients and sub-contractors to support project execution
- Mentoring of key project leadership team.
- Selects, manages and coordinate the implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Manage the performance evaluation process of all implementation teams and 3Ps.
- Provide feedback to Technical Manager on resource allocation and utilization and release.
- Manage and hold the project managers accountable for quality service delivery, cost control, schedule control and PO closure in its region.
- Provide input in the service costing process to ensure business profitability.
- Ensure compliance with project budgetary, accounting, records management procedures
- Support group internal auditor to keep the delivery team accountable for the service under his/her responsibility.
- Develop methods to monitor project or area progress; and provide corrective supervision if necessary.
- Develop and control project budget and resource allocation.
- Articulates client expectations and facilitates communication between sponsor and client to guarantee customer satisfaction during projects.
- Ensure project reporting, capturing and monitoring progress to clients and other stakeholders (e.g. Quality, Procurement, Sales, Finance and HR teams) at all phases of projects are conducted
- Liaise with logistics manager for equipment delivery to the site.
- Below are key outputs expected of the Program Manager:
- Project Plan and Progress Report.
- Service cost book.
- Supporting documents and signed acceptances
- Periodic Project Budget Reports
- Approved Fund Requests
- Monthly team and 3P performance evaluation report.
- Project Resource Utilization Report.
Minimum Education: B.Sc. / H.N.D. in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems, or Telecommunications. Any relevant post-graduate degree will be an advantage.
Minimum Working Experience: 7 years of increasingly responsible experience, including experience successfully managing various projects. Outstanding grasp of IT and Telecoms concepts and processes.
Required Certification(s): Any relevant professional certification, with preference for
PMP and Prince 2.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493240 to apply for this job .