- Professionally attend to our Client's requests, comments and complaints promptly, thoroughly and with courtesy.
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards.
- Keep accurate records and document Client service actions and discussions.
- Compile and regularly update the Client information database.
- Ensure all issues are resolved in the best interest of both Clients and the Company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the Client’s experience.
- Create and administer regular surveys relating to Client satisfaction and generate reports for action and implementation.
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Adhere to approved budgets and monitor expenses.
- Ensure an excellent total Client experience within and outside the office.
Requirements and Skills:
- Must be confident and have excellent spoken and written English ability.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills
- Great organizational, record keeping and report writing skills
- Must be social media savvy
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493197 to apply for this job .