Box & Cedar is an HR Consulting Firm. We believe in the power of people and exploiting it to the maximum because we know that people are the greatest assets of any organization.
- Plan and manage personal business portfolio/territory according to an agreed market/sales development strategy
- Plan and prioritize personal sales activities - especially managing personal time and productivity, towards achieving agreed business aims, including costs and sales
- Manage product/service mix, pricing and margins according to agreed aims.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries with adequate information.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle and resolve customer inquiries and complaints.
- Ensure all orders, forms, applications and requests are made when due
- Keep records of customer interactions and transactions with the company.
- Supervision of the coordination of vendors, troubleshooting on the day of the event to ensure that all runs smoothly.
- Direct and escalate unresolved issues to senior management.
- University Degree
- Minimum 4 years work experience
- Interpersonal skills
- communication skills - verbal and written
- listening skills
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- customer service orientation
- High initiative
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493173 to apply for this job .