We are a reputable firm in the manufacturing industry; we are one of the leading companies in the furniture making sector and one of the principal companies in Nigeria. We seek to employ a competent hand to fill the position below;
Business Development/ Business Manager
The position of business manager consists of planning, directing, and coordinating the activities of the business, establishing business territories, quotas, and goals. It also consists of analyzing business statistics, business development and monitoring office activities and staff delivery of service.
- Constant generation of ideas to improve business
- Development of a yearly business plan based on operational guidelines and company goals; and review on ongoing basis.
- Review operational records and reports to company head to determine profitability
- Network to build new relationships while maintaining existing relationships
- Develop new businesses leading to profitability for the company
- Attending conferences, meetings and industry events
- Identifying new sales lead
- Maintain relationships with partners/vendors/suppliers
- Meet monthly sales target
Qualifications and Requirements
- 5 years proven senior level experience in people and resources management.
- A proven record of successful business acumen and a successful track record in business development.
- The successful candidate shall be an energetic, effective, self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Management or equivalent work experience required. Master’s Degree is an added advantage.
- Strong communication and presentation skills and a thorough knowledge of various business and marketing languages.
- Must have a flexible working time
- Industry experience is required
- Candidate should not be older than 35 years old
- Candidate is preferably female
Salary and Compensation
- Basic Salary (N200,000- 250,000 monthly)
- Profit sharing
- Other benefits (leave, leave allowance, HMO, etc)
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493165 to apply for this job .