- The role accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, implementing sales plans and managing staff.
- The Business Development Executive takes steps to measure, enhance, and enrich the position and image of the company through various goals and objectives.
- He/She is to manage the day to day marketing activities and long term marketing strategy of the organization.
- Accomplish marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs;
- Develop field sales action plans.
- Improve product marketability and profitability by researching,
- Identify, and capitalize on market opportunities.
Qualification and Experience
- HND/ Bachelor's Degree in relevant field providing a strong foundation for successful performance of the duties in the job description.
- Knowledge of a wide range of marketing techniques and concepts especially in the real estate market is highly desirable.
- At least, one year experience in similar field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Marketing Concepts, People Management, Sales Planning, Product Development, and Creative Services.
- Skilled in written communication to understand written information (including facts, assertions and arguments), draw inferences, form hypotheses and develop logical arguments, and to express such information in writing so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded.
- Skilled in oral communication to understand verbal information and to express such information verbally so that others will understand and, at times, be convinced or persuaded and skill in making formal presentations to groups with diverse backgrounds and perspectives.
- Interpersonal skills to interact effectively with business contacts in a professional, customer service-oriented manner.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493142 to apply for this job .