Do you enjoy a daily challenge? Do you thrive on solving engineering problems? Do you have an outgoing attitude and enjoy interacting with kids, teens and even adults? We are in search of an experienced Maintenance Engineer to provide exemplary maintenance support services on all our attractions and gaming equipment. To be part of our team, you will be an energetic, fun individual with strong work ethics and professionalism. You will have an interest in engineering maintenance towards ensuring good value experiences for our guest at all times.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing daily maintenance assessments and perform preventative and necessary repairs on the entertainment center’s attractions and equipment.
- Ensuring compliance with all safety rules and adherence to attraction maintenance standards.
- Maintaining detailed records of maintenance and inspection logs completed for each attraction and equipment.
- Planning and organising all work in an efficient and cost–effective manner
- Responding to/resolving queries, proposing solutions that improve efficiency for the entertainment center.
- Collaborate with other team members to complete task as needed.
- Ensuring all attractions and equipment are running efficiently.
- Passionately driving and meeting the attainment of all targets set.
- Minimum of 1-2 years maintenance experience involving electrical maintenance and mechanical repair procedures
- Varied skill set with general maintenance
- Strong electrical background
- Excellent analytical and problem solving ability.
- Positive outgoing attitude
- Excellent organisation and time management ability
- Must be able to work during a variety of shifts.
Experience in Family Entertainment Center attraction and game equipment maintenance added advantage
Bachelor’s degree in Engineering related fields
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493128 to apply for this job .