As the Center Manager you will be responsible for:
- Directing, coordinating and managing the day-to-day center’s activities towards ensuring consistent high level of guest service experience, team productivity, center effectiveness and promotional activity.
- Monitoring and enforcing safety and quality standards amongst guest and the team members.
- Monitoring and discussing the Family Entertainment Center analytics and use resulting data to improve the operations of the center.
- Ensuring prompt polite responses and solutions to all guest issues that promote the center as always caring for their guest.
- Apt supervision and protection of all center attractions merchandise and inventory.
- Good understanding of the center’s fun offerings and enthusiastically promote the center amongst guest to encourage repeat visits.
- Managerial experience.
- Excellent planning and organizing abilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Financial and Business management abilities
- Ability to celebrate team successes
- Able to handle long hours on the entertainment Center floor with a continuous great attitude.
- Great attention to detail and good information management.
- You will need to be friendly and helpful.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office software.
Desirable: Interest in family entertainment
- Supervision and monitoring the ticketing process for seamless guest experience and manage overcrowding.
- Efficient daily supervision and scheduling of team members for prompt task management and cleanliness of the facility.
- Effective monitoring of sales operations, collections and promote actions towards the center’s profitability.
- Passionately driving and meeting the attainment of all targets set.
This is a hands on role, requiring previous experience supervising teams. If you are hardworking, have the ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience and not afraid of long hours, we want you to come and build our story.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/493125 to apply for this job .