Agricultural research analyst will deal with research in different aspects of agriculture like study of plants, animals, pests and their control, use of insecticides, genetically modified seeds, crop production method, breeding of livestock, irrigation methods etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Agriculture research work as part of teams and study ways of improving crop yields and increase production of dairy products
- Source data for used for scientific testing and record data from these experiments
- After compiling the data they need to interpret the results and make formal reports
- They must use these results to find out new methods of crop growing, either through genetically-modified seeds or pesticides which will increase the production of the farm
- They must investigate the problems in the field and suggest solutions for them
Skills and Specifications
- Those interested in agriculture research must pay attention to details and must be observant of the minutest things in the plant and animal world
- They must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- They should know how to manage the scientific equipment and how to care for the plants and animals
- Basic knowledge of computers for data entry, research analysis and other related software is necessary
Education and Qualifications
At least a bachelor’s degree in science, in fields like zoology, botany, food science, agriculture etc. possession of a master’s degree will be an added advantage.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492936 to apply for this job .