Dragnet Solutions Limited is a dynamic Information Technology company that specializes in the design, development, and implementation of innovative people screening solutions for both the Workplace and Education institutions.
- We are seeking to recruit a Research and Business Development Executive who will be responsible for managing the Research and Development Department.
- The prefect candidate should be able to provide Technical input/knowledge to the department and the business as a whole. It is important to note that experience in this role is crucial as we are seeking candidates with previous experience in Research and Development.
- The candidate will be expected to lead the Organization in research for new products, product enhancements and product redesign and evaluate the potential and practicality of products in development and rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish the goals of the company.
- If you believe that you have the relevant skills, experience and passion for this job then you are eligible to apply.
- Perform descriptive and multivariate statistical analyses of data, using computer software
- Prepare tables, graphs, fact sheets, and written reports summarizing research results
- Edit and submit protocols and other required research documentation
- Develop and implement product quality control procedures
- Conduct internet-based and library research
- Present research findings to groups of people
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product.
- Originate new products in concert with customer needs and business model
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- Select correct design concepts and fundamental technology used for new products or improvement for existing ones
- Oversee key projects, processes and performance reports, data and analysis
- Develop and implement methods and procedures for monitoring projects such as preparation of records of Expenditures and research findings, progress reports, and staff conferences, in order to inform management of current status of each project
- Negotiate contracts with potential firms to perform research or other applicable studies or support
- Plan and formulates aspects of research and development proposals such as the objective or purpose of project.
- Develop and implement a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute
- Manage and mitigate risk in product delivery by establishing sufficient controls in product make up
- Ensure that products meet regulatory compliance requirements
- Prepare letters, presentations, develop pricing strategies and selling materials and obtain feedback on client’s preferences
- Support Marketing in research and compiling content that positions our brand as subject matter experts on pre-employment testing, backed/supported by our own data.
- Excellent use of Statistical software
- Research result interpretation
- Keeping up with marketing trends and strategies
- Good presentation Skills
- Good communication skillsStrong planning skills
- Strong organizing skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks under pressure.
- Good vendor management skills
- Creative & Innovative
- Strong Execution skills
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Search engine optimization
- Comfortable with emerging trends and technology
- Analytical mind
- Tactical Awareness
- Strategic vision
- Experience Required:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Research and Business Development Officer
- Work with Statistical software
- Data interpretation
- Ability to interpret results
- Excellent Researcher
- Minimum of a 2. 1 class degree in Psychology
- Applicant should not be more than 29 years of age
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492935 to apply for this job .