Cutting Edge Group is a multidisciplinary group of companies with diversified interests in Real Estate, Oil & Gas, building and construction, Branding and ICT with presence in Nigeria. Our office is in high brow Victoria Island, Lagos. The Company is in the process of repositioning and is seeking to have on board dynamic and seasoned professionals to drive the company in achieving its renewed strategic Sales and Business Development Goals. We are searching for suitable candidates for the senior management positions.
Industry: Construction and Real Estate
ND, HND, BA, BSC, MASTERS IN THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
MARKETING, BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION, ECONOMICS, ACCOUNTING, & OTHER SOCIAL SCIENCE COURSES.
Vacant Positions: Sales & Business Development Officer/Manager
Staff Qualities: The Applicant should be a self—motivator, disciplined, inspiring and experienced with an array of connections. Armed with good presentation skills, attractive grooming and poise.
Dress code: Formal/Official
The Head, Sales and Marketing(S & M): manages all aspects of sales of our wide array of Land and real estate products. The job holder will execute strategies and plans to meet company’s short and long-term Sales needs. The position enforces urgent need for sales as well as monitors quality, cost and delivery performance.
The Head, S & M will be responsible for directing and coordinating of Sales Officers, and general marketing activities to manage sales, customer service, etc. S/he will examine existing procedures or opportunities for achieving sales. S/he will also direct sales movement and strategy.
Skills and Experience Required:
- ND, HND or First Degree preferably in Marketing, Economics, Business Management, Social Sciences or related field
- MSc/MBA is an advantage
- Professional Qualification in Operations, Marketing, Management, Project Management, etc
- Experience working for a Real Estate firm, Construction or general projects
- Experience in a structured management development programme would be desirable.
- Extensive experience in managing all important aspects across Marketing, Management etc in a real estate or construction environment.
- Proven leadership skills, having successfully managed significant business units and people with diverse backgrounds.
- Flexible and able to multi - task; can work within an ambiguous, fast - moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; resourcefulness in setting priorities and guiding investment in people and systems
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent oral communication skills and written proficiency in English.
- Excellent command of the relevant Information Technical (IT) tools/ programs and professional standards.
- The successful candidate will be a senior staff on the management level and will report directly to the Chief Executive Officer.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Define and document the sales targets/objectives and high level sales and project plans to translate sales requirements into clear and achievable project goals.
- Coordinate with consultant/contractors regarding construction, project technical specifications and requirements.
- Identify resources needed and consolidate sales manpower plan and assign responsibilities.
- Ensure effective business development and adherence of sales officers sales plans.
- Monitor, update and communicate progress by tracking sales milestones and deliverables according to overall program of work.
- Oversee the implementation of the sales plan.
- Coordinate with construction department to modify sales plans as appropriate if needed.
- Coordinate with Procurement regarding material ordering and reception (delivery time etc…).
- Prepare monthly reports, detailing progress and costs for top management.
- Monitor subcontractors and vendors and provide feedback to the technical managers.
- Ensure agreements between business development and technical department.
- Develop testing and commissioning plans and coordinate fulfilment.
- Organizing promotions, sales outings, sales blast, coordinating sales officers
- Assist in the management of Subcontractors & Vendors.
- Manage the sales force.
- Ensure & maintain a safe working Sales environment.
- Coach, motivate and retain staff, develop individual and team capabilities.
- Develop individual as well as team capabilities.
- Lead the Sales department to pursue goals and targets by month, quarter and year.
- Ensure that sections have proper resources to conduct daily sales activities and achieve objectives.
- Provide reports and feedbacks to top management (formally and informally) and confer on key topics.
- Evaluate performance, delegate responsibility and authority. Follow up to ensure proper performance.
- Ensure all equipment used by Sales staff are properly maintained.
- Analyze work nonconformities and provide recommendations and guidance for resolution.
- Ensure all reporting personnel follow all company policies and procedures.
- Support, direct and train whenever needed.
- Identify defendant's eligibility requesting Appellate Counsel’s SPD appointment.
- Develop system to obtain conflict information.
- Monitor private bar cases and staff assignment.
- Develop, open and close private bar cases.
- Handle administrative transfer and other discretionary matters.
- Give legal advice on product development and risk mitigation.
- Negotiate and prepare legal client contracts.
- Remedy documentation, transactional and global network management issues.
- Review and analyze court cases and trial court documents under project lead’s supervision.
Job Level: Sales Officer/Manager
Specialization: Sales and Marketing
Job Type: Full Time and Part Time
Minimum Qualification: National Diploma
Preferred Years of Experience: Experience is not a major requirement, but an advantage
Commission is over =N=1m monthly
Experience is an advantage. However, Sales Executives will be trained. Experience not a dire factor. Candidates with zero experience can apply..
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492928 to apply for this job .