Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies. We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top of the line executive recruitment and selection services.
The Sales Analyst role is required to contribute to the provision of quality services by delivering excellent administrative and analytical support and assistance to the – Sales and marketing management and the sales team and overall business.
The incumbent will support sales planning & analysis, forecasting, reporting, budget objectives and communications. Establish/streamline Sales policies and procedures
He will be responsible for all data analysis, competitive analysis, planning, and sales process optimization.
- To maintain precise sales data and reports through ERP.
- To ensure that all tasks within sales organization are carried out in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
- To ensure and assist in effective use of PDA or relating issues for effective sales and reporting.
- To determine company revenue budget by interacting with the top management and sales team.
- To ensure that the company revenue budget is broken down per sales channel, sales regions and Cities.
- To determine company prices for all products.
- Provide accurate and timely forecast for each SKU to the operations department to ensure adequate product delivery.
- Ensure accurate data is maintained on all company customers in the ERP.
- Track and analyse key metrics
- Collect, consolidate and generate sales reports on need and periodic basis
- Compile key pieces of information related to performance against sales objectives to be reviewed by Management and report approved plans to Finance for processing.
- Proactively analyses data and reports on key findings to sales leadership.
- Develop presentations that analyse sales and marketing activities and achievements from ERP.
- Reporting and analysis for the Sales and Marketing departments, including: executive reporting of sales and marketing results, key metrics and KPIs, campaign tracking and analysis, and ad hoc strategic analysis.
- Implements and manages reports and dashboards from the ERP ensuring sales reps and leaders have access to key data required to successfully manage the business.
- Monitors the accuracy and efficient distribution of sales reports and external intelligence essential to the sales organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports, or assists in the development of new reporting tools as needed.
- Accountable for ensuring that Company Budgets are accurately broken down per product, channel, City and District.
- Accountable for customer master data update in Navision
- Clear and concise dissemination of company information on prices and rebates and other sales related issue to the customer and company – wide.
- Accountable for providing accurate data on sales to aid top management decision.
- Act as point of liaison between company Central Management and its districts and cities.
- Supports all other departments within the organization by ensuring clear flow of information on Sales performance and other relevant information are available as at when needed.
- Support sales team with relevant information on development within the company and other sales cities and districts that might affect their performance or the company business.
- Support sales development team in ensuring that accurate data are captured on the Company MIS.
Key Performance Indicators
- Sales budget
- Sales Order Registration
- Customer Master Data
- Online Reporting
- Quality Analysis
The ideal candidate must have:
- Ideal candidates will have Business Analysis and the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical abilities.
- Decision Making.
- Business Acumen.
- High level use of initiative and problems solving skill.
- Achievement Drive - Sets goals and strives to achieve them with enthusiasm and determination.
- Has a good understanding of the business environment and the impact their behaviour has on the reputation and business of the company.
- Interpersonal skills and team player.
- The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with internal and external customers.
- IT skills, Ms Office (Excel, PPT, and Navision), SQL and database experience.
- Proactive, punctual and reliable, well presented and spoken and vibrant nature.
- Possesses a high degree of assertiveness across cultural and educational diversity.
- Minimum of 10 years’ related experience with strong background in sales and finance in FMCG market.
- Must be a degree holder in any management/finance related course.
- In this position, the incumbent will have an opportunity to acquire skills and knowledge in the following areas;
- Data collation and analysis
- Work as a team member in a large organization
- In-depth business knowledge of company business
- Good (internal and external) communication skills
- Customer relationship and other stakeholder management
- Improved analysis and reporting skills
- Business development skills.
- AGE: 30-45 Years old
- MBA, BSC,BA,BTECH,HND
- Years of Experience: 10+
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492906 to apply for this job .