- To manage the Investment Section and to deputise for the Director of Finance in respect of duties relating to Investments and Treasury Management.
- To be responsible for the investment of the Council’s Fund and to ensure that policy decisions of the Investment Committee are implemented.
- To be responsible for the formulation of a detailed investment strategy consistent with the Committee’s policy and which aims to meet agreed investment targets.
- To be responsible for the formulation of the Council’s Treasury Management strategy
- To oversee the completion of the Pension Fund’s Annual Accounts and the treasury management items within the Council’s Annual Accounts
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in business administration, economics, finance, or real estate, complemented by a master’s degree (a plus) with an emphasis on finance, economics
Skills, Abilities and Personality Traits
- High degree of honesty and integrity.
- Strong work ethic.
- A proven track record of successful investment.
- Proven debt sourcing relationships.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively delegate and to manage.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Proven leadership abilities
- Outgoing, business-like personality.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492905 to apply for this job .