eHealth Africa is focused on improving healthcare by creating effective ways to implement reliable health information management systems. We have developed eHealth and mHealth solutions that can be rapidly deployed to manage patient information and outbreak response, organize transport of health commodities, streamline clinical procedures, monitor vaccine usage and provide data and analysis on health program outcomes.
- Operations Coordinator is in charge of functions associated with the operation of multiple facilities used to house eHealth Africa enterprises and assures their effective operation.
- These responsibilities include facilities management, and supervision of housing, housekeeping, maintenance, grounds keeping, and specialized office services.
- S/he Coordinate the Emergency Operations Center Operations to ensure timely and effective completion of assignments and other tasks.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned:
- Ongoing maintenance of all eHA assets including (buildings, inspection and preventive maintenance of machines and equipment to ensure specific operational performance and optimum utilization).
- Monitors, manages and increases the effectiveness and efficiency of Support Services to the various departments.
- Oversees and manages vendors. Assists with identification and selection of vendors. Generates work plan for vendor, defining and communication of timelines to ensure availability of vendor resources. Identifies and resolves vendor issues. Oversees record keeping (online and physical) for vendors, vehicles usage, etc.
- Ensures compliance with laws and regulations.
- Performs any other task assigned by Management.
- Is consistently at work and on time.
- Participates in and promotes a positive, supportive, cooperative team environment.
- Adheres to Policies and Procedures.
- Adheres to eHealth Africa Code of Conduct as well as ethical standards of the field.
- Brings to the attention of the Operations Manager and Security Adviser security developments that may impact operations.
- Ensures staff compliance with security SOPs and procedures,
- Assists in representing the organisation at security meetings hosted by partners as requested by the Security Adviser and the Operations Manager
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from college or university in Business Administration, Management, Project Management, or a related field.
- Five (4) years working experience in Operations, preferably in an NGO or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum of two years of operations supervisory experience.
- Proven ability to lead and manage multi-disciplinary/diverse teams, as well as mentoring team. Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals.
- Ability to motivate others, delegation, and timely/quality decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate, interact and influence effectively at all levels within the organization.
- Must have the ability to manage conflicts and resolve problems effectively.
- Computer Skills:
- Advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Proficiency working within specialized software utilized in program
- Language Ability:
- English is the spoken and written language. Fluency in Hausa is desirable.
- Ability to read, analyse, proof and edit documents, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, or government regulations.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, employees and the general public.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492902 to apply for this job .