- To develop monthly personal marketing & sales plan and directly promote E-Terra products and services to key decision makers in corporate organizations in Nigeria.
- Maintain win-win mutually beneficial business relationships with clients and other stakeholders on behalf of E-Terra at all times.
- Liaise with E-Terra management through the Business Development Manager (BDM) to negotiate service price according to company set down pricing standard.
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies.
- Any other duty that may be assigned by E-Terra management
- A minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in waste management or similar is often preferred. Other relevant subjects include:
- Biological or biochemical sciences;
- Chemical and physical sciences;
- Civil/structural/mechanical engineering;
- Earth sciences;
- Environmental science;
- Geography and/or geology.
- And/or other related or relevant disciplines
You will need to have:
- An interest in, and understanding of the environment and sustainability issues;
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
- Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills,;
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & Persuasive Skills;
- Client & Territory Relationship Management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492725 to apply for this job .