Meritabode Nigeria Limited is a real estate company that is passionate about making a positive difference in the Real Estate industry.
The position will require the candidate to:
- Make sales of plots of land
- Meet up with the monthly target
- Represent the organisation in sales meetings, sales presentation and sales rallies.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Visit potential customers for new business
- Evaluating marketing campaigns
- Monitoring competitor activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Managing budgets; arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Organizing and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Graduate from any tertiary institution
- Marketing experience is an added advantage
- Time management skills and persistence
- Must be a computer literate
- Initiative and problem solving skills Ability to work without supervision in a highly professional manner
- Good communication skills
- Willingness to accept responsibilities
- Please candidate must be resident around Mowe or is interested in working around mowe
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492693 to apply for this job .