CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
- Are you an effective project manager? Do you have passion for executing projects at high levels of quality, on time and on budget? Do you have an interest in solving social problems?
- Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB), Nigeria’s premiere Social Innovation Centre seeks an experienced Project Manager with the ability to manage multiple projects and an interest in social issues and technology to work in our Open Living Labs Unit.
- The Project Manager will manage CcHUB’s open living lab projects aimed at smart application of technology to solve social and commercial challenges in Nigeria.
- The projects will be with a range of stakeholders including NGOs, corporations, development partners, students, the software developer community and subject matter experts in a wide range of sectors.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for a range of projects, defining project scope, goals and deliverables in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct background research on the focus area/topic of prospective interventions to define the scope of engagement
- Develop project documentation including proposals, project plans and reports
- Responsible for achieving project milestone deliverables/timelines, track and report on all project metrics
- Identify and engage new stakeholders including research institutes, NGOs, technical partners and end-users
- Organise and support facilitation of events including stakeholder workshops, ideation sessions and hackathons
- Manage the logistics of every activity organised
- Develop content of all external communication (website, press releases, banners, social media etc) in conjunction with the Communications Manager
- Use online and offline channels to disseminate information on each project to ensure maximum participation of critical stakeholders
- Manage teams of developers to deliver technology projects to a high level of quality
- Track and report on key quantitative & qualitative metrics to ascertain performance & impact of the different projects
- Carry out other duties as assigned by the Director of Open Living Labs.
- Previous experience of project management techniques and knowledge
- Understanding of contemporary social issues in Nigeria and efforts towards their resolution
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in an NGO, development agency or a commercial organisation
- Social Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build and manage relationships
This position offers a competitive salary depending on applicant’s experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492671 to apply for this job .