SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITES
To manage the production unit efficiently and overall capacity of the production facility to ensure optimum performance and quality.
- Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations to exceed our customers’ expectations
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Implement strategies in alignment with strategic initiatives and provide a clear sense of direction and focus
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to plant safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances and administer collective bargaining agreements
- Influence and learn from below
- Stay up to date with latest production management best practices and concepts
- Identify training needs and ensure it is properly provided.
- Ensure all factory equipment are optimally functioning with minimum downtime in all areas
- Create maintenance procedures to ensure quick repairs
- Liaise and submit reports to the Managing Director
- Ensure availability of Spare Parts material at all time to avoid downtime.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees are expected to perform other duties necessary for the effective operation of the department. Any qualifications to be considered as equivalents in lieu of stated minimums require prior approval of Human Resources.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
As a Plant manager, you are expected to:
- Plan, coordinate and control production process.
- Monitor production of goods
- Ensure accurate production at the right quality and cost
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to apply written instruction to machine setup and maintenance.
- Have excellent interpersonal skill
- Be familiar with team building techniques
- Have excellent knowledge of all areas of drink production
- Have a working knowledge of automated machines
- Have the ability to perform all production functions when necessary
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
- Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492669 to apply for this job .