Our company is on a look out for a competent, self driven Architect with a strong bias for interior design and project management.
- Maintain and organize project files, schedules and specifications.
- Site visits and assisting in construction supervision where necessary.
- Work with the entire team, in office and receive instruction from the Head office.
- Proficient time management to facilitate working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Bachelor's or related degree in Interior Design or Architecture
- Relevant design experience in interior design and furnishing
- Excellent design skills
- Current knowledge of resources and trends in interior design.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe Photoshop and Microsoft Office
- Strong leadership, organizational, communication and relationship management skills
- Strong client presentation skills
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492658 to apply for this job .