Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
- To carry out independent operations analysis which includes: Challenging company gas production planning assumptions and analysis, assessing the strength of operational intelligence and providing alternative options, focusing on CNG, micro LNG, LPG and other gas utilization products and projects.
- Respond to issues raised by the project team and stakeholders, via analysis, advice, recommendations or direct action as appropriate.
- To ensure that all matters relating to organizational change are managed in a fair, consistent and professional manner. To support the implementation of the change management process as directed by the Project Manager.
- Analyze and advise the board and project teams of business cases, capital injection (or other funding) requests.
- Offering support, professional and competent advice and identifying problems and recommendations to minimize risks in CNG and LPG distribution.
- To work cohesively with project team members and take positive action and accountability for assigned areas of responsibility and attend and participate in weekly project team/scrum meetings.
- Accountability for safety in gas compression, engineering, maintenance, integrity, verification, planning, metering and operational commercial agreements.
- Undertake or participate in the preparation of gas sector analyses and provide advice on best practices and lessons learned from leading organizations.
- Provide advice on company commercial transactions, corporate form and capital structure.
- Provide second opinion source of advice to the board where other departments have a lead role
- Develop and maintain a strong knowledge of gas sector operational issues, key players and technical trends within the sector and tackle specific needs.
- Feedback from Operations and Project teams on effective support which improves availability and reduces costs.
- Delivery of Capital projects on time and within budget.
- Introduction of new technology and ideas to support existing operations and companywide development.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492651 to apply for this job .