Our Client, a leading E & P company will be in need of a qualified professional who would be responsible for coordinating and planning the economics function within the company.
Purpose of role:
The Prospective Candidate would be responsible for offshore construction and ensure that the delivery of Project design, constructability, fabrication, planning, installation and handover in accordance with executed contracts and business targets per the Company HSES policies and procedures and work instructions.
- Development and implementation of Construction Health, Environmental and Safety management practices by the contractors working in the offshore facilities to ensure compliance with business unit objectives for both company and contractor employees
- Lead construction execution and responsible for all Offshore construction execution planning including pre-mob inspections and supervision of construction contractors.
- Assist contractor development through regular feedback to maintain and improve performance
- Ensure that the installed/modified facility meets the design and project performance requirements and company safety, quality, and technical standards
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- 10 – 15 years’ experience on offshore projects
- Demonstrated capability to handle complex and concurrent projects with multiple facets.
- Technical Competence in facilities engineering design and construction skill areas for offshore topsides production, utilities and injection systems.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492648 to apply for this job .