Our Client, a leading E & P company will be in need of a qualified professional who would be responsible for coordinating and planning the economics function within the company.
Purpose of role:
The Prospective Candidate would be responsible for coordinating the planning and economics function within the company and the main objectives for he/she are Economic Evaluation & Portfolio and Development Planning
- Coordinate periodic portfolio reviews to reduce, rank and manage investment risk
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to create proprietary frameworks for planning and asset management
- Manage and Reconcile macro, competitive and industry analysis views with field development objectives and advise on priority, timing and business development
- Conduct analytic planning and scheduling reports for ongoing projects to identify potential problem areas and report findings to management
- Key custodian of portfolio/asset performance measurement
- Economics Analysis
- Develop and maintain robust and integrated economic models for all assets in portfolio
- Co-ordinate formal assumptions reviews and sign-offs and compiling the assumption documents
- Develop economic model sensitivities, alternative scenarios, value driver and decision tree analysis
- Lead statutory reporting of hydrocarbon reserves.
- Provide economic input into business development, strategic development and stakeholder management
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering, Science or any other relevant discipline
- Master’s in numerate/ science, MBA would be an added advantage
- 8-15 years’ experience in economic analysis, portfolio planning and asset management
- Proficiency in the use of Palantir Plan or Schlumberger’s Merak Peep planning tool.
- MS Project and Excel modeling is a prerequisite.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492647 to apply for this job .