Manage a team of call center agents.
- Be available to affect the entirety of the team’s operations.
- Manage by walking around. Be visible to answer questions.
- Take calls that your agents can’t handle and be available when an agent appears to need assistance.
- Monitor queue and track inbound calls. Keep agents aware of inbound calls, calls waiting, abandonment rate, etc.
Meet at least once each week with your team.
At a minimum, review the following topics:
Review the past week’s events, including statistics, results and industry news.
- Disseminate new product information to the agents.
- Discuss a sales theme or point-of-interest topic for the agents.
- Introduce new staff members.
- Present commendations and awards.
- Communicate company information.
- Answer questions and comments.
- Provide agents with a glimpse of future weeks.
Keep track of attendance, daily statistics,
- Ensure administrative bookkeeping is accurate.
- Create and maintain files on each agent as they relate to attendance, production, and reviews.
- Present to the Project Manager at the conclusion of each week a breakdown of the past week’s monitoring checklists and a written performance summary of the team.
Present to the Project Manager at end of each week a breakdown of the next week’s monitoring assignments and a plan for the team.
- Create a forecast describing the things each agent will be focused upon.
- Create a detailed plan of the way in which you plan to impact your team’s day-by-day performance
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492622 to apply for this job .