We are looking for a Front office manager to manage our reception area. You will act as the ‘face’ of our company and ensure visitors receive a heartwarming welcome. You will also coordinate all front desk activities, including calls, reservations and guests services. As a Front office manager, you should combine a pleasant personality with a dynamic professional attitude to supervise and lead our team. Our ideal candidate can deal efficiently with complaints and has a solid customer service approach. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our front desk provides professional and friendly service to our customers.
- Ensure front desk is tidy and has all necessary stationery and material (e.g. pens, forms and informative leaflets).
- Train, supervise and support office staff, including receptionists, security guards and call center agents.
- Schedule shifts.
- Ensure timely and accurate customer service.
- Handle complaints and specific customers requests.
- Troubleshoot emergencies.
- Monitor stock and order office supplies.
- Ensure proper mail distribution.
- Prepare and monitor office budget.
- Keep updated records of office expenses and costs.
- Ensure company’s policies and security requirements are met.
- Proven work experience as a Front desk manager or Reception manager
- Hands on experience with office machines (e.g. fax machines and printers)
- Thorough knowledge of customer service, office management and basic bookkeeping procedures
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Solid knowledge of MS Office, particularly Excel and Word
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities
- Problem-solving skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492610 to apply for this job .