We are looking for an experienced Senior administrative assistant to join our team. You will perform a variety of administrative tasks, including managing phones and emails, scheduling appointments and planning meetings.
In the long run, you should be able to support our senior managers and ensure our day-to-day office operations run smoothly.
- Support senior managers and executives with daily clerical tasks
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Answer phone calls, provide information to callers or connect callers to appropriate people
- Schedule appointments and update calendar
- Make travel arrangements and reservations for senior managers
- Compose and type regular correspondence, like invitations and informative material
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Create spreadsheets and presentations
- Provide statistical and budget reports
- Greet and provide general support to visitors
- Develop, implement and improve office policies and procedures
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant or Executive administrative assistant
- In-depth understanding of office management and daily operations
- Hands on experience with MS Office
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492609 to apply for this job .