- Answering telephone calls in a professional manner at all times.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Taking messages and giving feedbacks.
- Accepting packages and liaising with visitors.
- Must possess excellent IT skills and efficiently use a variety of software packages.
- Handling correspondence of a confidential nature and ensuring that confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems.
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients.
- Standing as an interface between the staff and guests.
- Attendance at all events as it relates to the Academy.
- Attendance must be punctual at all times.
- Ensuring the safety and protection of student/constant supervision of the students on and off site.
- Writing reports as may be required at the academy.
- Must possess First Aid qualifications and skills.
- The above list is not exhaustive of all duties responsible for and all other jobs none specified in the job description.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492605 to apply for this job .