This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Our Client, Commercial Law Development Services - CLDS is a frontline legal and professional development organisation that provides legal and relevant business related trainings. Building on extensive experience and research in legal issues, it offers legal risk management training to legal managers, in house counsels, general legal practitioners in the private and public sector.
CLDS is currently seeking to engage dynamic, passionate, result oriented and self-motivated people to fill key positions in the Organisation.
Business Development Manager
The individual hired for this position will be responsible for developing, marketing and generating new business ideas for the Organisation. The person will also build and maintain relationships with potential clients, partners and funders for the Organisation’s operations.
· Develop and generate new business opportunities for the Organisation.
· Maintain the Business Development and Marketing database
· Initiating marketing strategies and coordinate actions to influence the market
· Develop draft proposals based on business potentials and client needs
· Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
· Conduct market research and feasibility study to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products
· Manage the productivity of the marketing plans and projects
· Monitor, review and report on all marketing activity and results
· Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements on the organisation’s business interest.
· Conduct market research to determine market requirements for existing and future products
· Communicating new product developments to prospective clients
· Developing marketing literature
· Working with Management to determine the business development/ marketing budget
· Working with Management and the Finance Department to determine pricing strategy
· Delivering marketing activities within agreed budget
· Minimum of Business or Marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification
· A Master in Business Administration will be an added advantage
· At least 7 years experience in business developing and maintaining marketing strategies
· Proven experience in customer and market research
· Relevant product and industry knowledge
· Proven entrepreneurial ability and capacity to identify business opportunities
· Business savvy
· Experience with relevant software applications
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Strong presentation and speaking skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Strong planning, management and organisational skills
· Strong problem solving and analytical skills
· A self starter
Duration: Full time employment
Remuneration: Attractive and dependent on experience
Interested candidates should send their application and curriculum vitae by stating the job position as the title of their application
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.