This job listing has expired! Click here to view the latest Consulting jobs in Nigeria
Our client, Commercial Law Development Services - CLDS is a frontline legal and professional development organisation that provides legal and relevant business related trainings. Building on extensive experience and research in legal issues, it offers legal risk management training to legal managers, in house counsels, general legal practitioners in the private and public sector.
CLDS is currently seeking to engage dynamic, passionate, result oriented and self-motivated people to fill key positions in the Organisation.
Chief Responsibility Officer
This individual will be responsible for managing the Organisation’s operations. S/he will primarily be responsible for developing and implementing the organisation’s strategy for growth and expansion.
· Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors
· Develop and define the Organisation’s operational strategy
· Develop and define the Organisation’s marketing strategy
· Establish a formal structure for the organization and supervise to ensure it is workable
· Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Organisation
· Manage the entity’s budget, drive sales and manage costs; ensuring transparency, accountability and efficiency in the use of the company's resources;
· Provide financial oversight of business operations with a focus on delivering on financial goals and key business metrics;
· Manage the smooth functioning of the office support systems including negotiations with printers, suppliers, vendors and other service providers in the most cost effective manner;
· Establish and maintain internal controls to ensure compliance with financial, human resources and administrative policies and procedures;
· Create and manage the entity’s brand, actively promoting the products and services and impact of the entity through different media
· Provide leadership and management oversight for the organization’s employees
· Plan and ensure execution of all pending and on-going projects
· Prepare regular reports on the performance of the entity for the Board as required
· Ensure that company complies with all tax and legal obligations.
· Oversee any other tasks that may emerge as a result of the growth of the Organisation.
· A Bachelor’s degree in any field
· A Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Developmental Studies will be an added advantage
· Experience in programme planning, training development and management, and delivery and evaluation
Duration: Full time employment
Remuneration: Attractive and dependent on experience
Interested candidates should send their application and curriculum vitae using the Job position they are applying foe as title.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.