Job summary: We are a construction company and we are in need of an Electrical Engineer who will assist the Senior Electrical Engineer in the design, supervision and other Engineering projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design of electromechanical equipment including Electrical equipment, generating plants, ducting, Electrical Panels for building and other engineering projects.
- Carry out equipment and plant selection of electromechanical equipment for building services and other engineering projects.
- Prepare detailed drawings and specification
- Carry out design and load collation as directed by the Senior Electrical Engineers.
- Autocad drafting of electrical design.
- Review workshop drawing for constructions
- Supervision of construction and installation work for Electrical equipment, generating plants, Electrical Panels and Pipeline engineering.
- Liase with other disciplines (Project managers, Architects and other Engineers to coordinate design of Engineering Projects).
- Prepare and submit project report and progress reports as appropriate
- participate in risk analysis and management workshop.
Education and Work Requirement:
- Minimum of a B.Sc from a reputable University
- Minimum of 5 years post NYSC experience in a similar industry.
- Must be Computer Literate
- Excellent report writing skills
- Must be conversant with the Microsoft office suite
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492420 to apply for this job .