Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, health and emergency programming.
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN).
- MBA in Finance or Business Administration.
- Minimum of five years’ relevant experience, preferably with an International Organization on grants and compliance.
- Audit experience
- Must be a matured, motivated, problem solving individual with high levels of initiative;
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong internal relationship management and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrate high level of initiative, diplomacy and tact
- Excellent knowledge of computer software – MS Office (PowerPoint and Excel especially);
- Must be flexible and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel as needed.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492416 to apply for this job .