Catholic Relief Services (CRS) is an International non-governmental organization supporting relief and development work in over 99 countries around the world. CRS programs assist persons on the basis of need, regardless of creed, ethnicity or nationality. CRS works through local church and non-church partners to implement its programs, therefore, strengthening and building the capacity of these partner organizations is fundamental to programs in every country in which CRS operates. CRS re-established presence in Nigeria in 2000 and currently focuses on agriculture, health and emergency programming.
- Associate member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria (ICAN) with audit experience
- Master’s in business administration, finance, accounting, human resources, or other relevant field.
- Minimum five years’ work experience in a management of non-profit, development, and/or humanitarian organization.
- Understanding of CRS financial and administrative systems (Sun Systems and Vision accounting software), policies, and procedures preferred.
- Experience managing large, complex U.S. government awards; knowledge of relevant regulations.
- Knowledge of procurement and general office administration/management issues.
- Ability to work in a complex environment and to lead and work with a multi-cultural team.
- Computer literate in MS Office, internet, email.
- Strong communications and analytical abilities.
- Willingness to travel
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492414 to apply for this job .