Nigeria Education Crisis Response is a USAID-funded project aimed at supporting Adamawa, Bauchl, Borno, Gombe and Yobe states to expand access to quality, relevant non-formal education and alternative education opportunities for internally displaced persons (lDP) children, as well as out- of-school children in host communities, aged 6 to 17 at target locations
The M&E Officer will, under the supervision of the Senior M&E Advisor, evaluate the results of training interventions; initialize, manage and implement the M&E system for In-country training; ensure all evaluation instruments/methodologies are correctly administered- to obtain quality data, produce written evaluation reports providing clear and concise information on training results In a format and style that can easily and ready use.
- Oversees state implementation of all assessment, including review of assessment tools,-training of data collection teams, conducting data quality spot checks, and review of final assessment report. -
- Oversees monitoring & evaluation of the success of the program In the state by leading rolling assessment workshops to measure outcomes in access to education, enrollment numbers, and learning outcomes. -
- Supports the M&E Advisor in developing strategies, tools and resources for project monitoring, and coordinate the use of these In his/her state of assignment. -
- Experience with program monitoring and data collection (including training staff on data collection).
- Demonstrated experience evaluating for action.
- Carry out any other work that may be assigned
Required Skills & Qualifications
- High School diploma required, BA degree highly desired
- Must have 4+ years of general work experience, and 2+ years of M&E experience
- Advanced knowledge of Spoken and Written English highly desired, Medium level required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492386 to apply for this job .