At Sage we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Project Quality Assurance and Project Management work with other staff within the organisation to determine and establish procedures and quality standards, and monitor these against standard methodology. They are responsible for ensuring a product or service meets the established standards of quality including reliability, usability and performance.
- determining, negotiating and agreeing in-house quality procedures, standards and/or specifications
- assessing customer requirements and ensuring that these are met
- setting customer service standards
- specifying quality requirements
- investigating and setting standards for quality and health
- ensuring that methodology processes comply with standards at all Business Partners
- working with operating staff to establish procedures, standards, systems and procedures
- Schedule and publish technical- functional audit reports
- acting as a catalyst for change and improvement in performance/quality
- recording, analysing and distributing executive information
- monitoring project performance
- Act as Project Manager both for direct and internal projects
- Budget – Update invoicing against budget. Update change requests against budget available. Manage quotations for additional change.
- Scope – Track and manage sign off against agreed scope. Update project records and documents.
- Schedule – Track activities against schedule. Manage and highlight upcoming activities. Manage and highlight overdue activities. Update schedule with any changing.
- Monitor Control and Report – Monitor progress, risk, issues, changes, budget and support cases. Weekly Flash reports on project health. Timely escalation of risks, issues and support cases.
- Project Management Experience (5 years Plus)
- Time Management
- Prioritization of activities
- Manage relationships
- Analytically minded
- Team management
- Conflict resolution skills
- MS Projects
- MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Nice To Have Skills:
- Business Analysis
- Technical skills
- Basic DB experience
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492359 to apply for this job .