At Sage we energise the success of businesses and communities around the world through the imagination of our people and smart technology. Sage provides small and medium sized organisations with a range of easy-to-use business management software and services - from accounting and payroll, to enterprise resource planning, customer relationship management and payments. Our customers receive continuous advice and support through our global network of local experts to help them solve their business problems, giving them the confidence to achieve their business ambitions.
Sage has an exciting position available for an X3 People Consultant
- Project Management
- Manages all delivery of agreed deliverables throughout the entire implementation cycle:
- Kick Off
- Requirements and Documentation Analysis
- Design and Training Phase
- Acceptance Testing
- Conducts a thorough needs analysis of client requirements (direct model), or assists Business Partners during the needs analysis (indirect model)
- Compiles detailed client requirement specifications for system configuration and custom development (direct module), or assist Business Partners to compile client requirement specifications (indirect model)
- Specifies and communicates customization with X3 People Developer Consultant if require
- Configures the system, or assists Business Partners with the configuration of the system based on the requirement analysis conducted
- Provides continuous updates and feedback on project progress to Project Lead and Business Partners
- Advises Business Partners (and clients) on best practice in business processes, with particular reference to HR and Payroll processes
- Delivers training to Business Partners and all other super users
- Ensures own up to date knowledge on latest developments on X3 and changes included in new patches
- Provides support to Business Partners with regards to all aspects of Sage X3 People modules during and after the implementation
- Provides assistance to Business Partners throughout the implementation cycle in order to provide the best possible solution to the client.
- Review and interpretation of Customers Request for Proposal (RFD) as it relate to HR and Payroll.
- Ensures winning product demonstration based on customer RFD and needs.
- Thorough understanding of Payroll and HR domain
- Thorough understanding of Payroll and HR legislations and rules that regulates HR and Payroll processes in Nigeria - West Africa would be an added advantage
- Thorough understanding of business requirement analysis processes and methodologies
- Understanding of the implementation of payroll and HR processes manually as well through the use of a system
- Good understanding of project management methodology
- Understanding of how business processes can best be simulated in software applications
- Must be a good team player and willing to work in a high performance environment
- A great attitude is also required
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492358 to apply for this job .