Living Fountain Orphanage, established in 2007, is a refuge for orphaned, abandoned and destitute children; in a Christian setting, we provide the love, care and education needed for our children to grow in body, mind and spirit. We offer a sanctuary as well as a platform to enable our children become who God created them to be.
Our Nursery School was established in the year 2012 with aim of helping our children to experience the benefits of schooling in a homely but effective environment. We are presently planning the expansion of our School to cater for external students and require a general reorganization and improvement in standards.
Accordingly, we seek a qualified, capable and highly proficient Christian individual to work as Head of School.
- Work with the Founder to develop a strategic plan for the School.
- Ensure the commitment of all those involved in the school to its aims and objectives.
- Ensure that the management and organization of the school supports its vision, aims and objectives.
- Determine, organize and implement a diverse, flexible appropriate curriculum and assessment strategy for the school within the appropriate regulatory framework.
- Establish policies to promote a code of conduct which facilitates good teaching, effective learning, high standards of achievement, good behavior and discipline.
- Monitor and evaluate the standards of learning and teaching in the school.
- Manage the effective allocation of work and supervision of all teaching and support staff in the Schools to maximize their skills and contribution to the improvement of the quality of the education provided.
- Create and implement a Continuous Learning Plan for Teachers and Support Staff.
- Ensure that the professional duties of the Schools’ staff are fully carried out and fulfilled.
- Administer the 'student lifecycle' from registration or admission to graduation or leaving.
- Provide administrative support to the academic team including teachers and volunteer teachers.
- Maintain high levels of quality assurance, including course evaluation and course approval procedures.
- Use information systems and prepare reports and statistics for internal and external use.
- Contribute to policy and planning.
- Manage budgets and financial systems.
- Liaise with other administrative staff, academic colleagues, teachers and parents.
- Communicate with external agencies and government departments.
- Organise and facilitate a variety of educational or social activities.
- Develop innovative ways for efficient information management.
- Coordinate examination and assessment processes.
- Exceptional organizational skills
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- high moral standards and ability to lead by example
- Ability to make sound judgments and take initiative
- Ability to research and recruit new teaching talents to the school
- Must be a team player and be able to work with authority
- Must love being around children.
- Must be charismatic, presentable and personable
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492347 to apply for this job .