Living Fountain Orphanage, established in 2007, is a refuge for orphaned, abandoned and destitute children; in a Christian setting, we provide the love, care and education needed for our children to grow in body, mind and spirit. We offer a sanctuary as well as a platform to enable our children become who God created them to be.
Living Fountain Orphanage is looking to recruit a House Matron to oversee matters relating to the home, staff and children and ensure the standards, mission and values of the home are upheld at all times.
- Accommodation and meals are provided free of charge.
- The post will include overnight duties, so the matron must live in the home.
The Ideal Candidate must be:
- An effective and harmonious part of an energetic, cohesive, hardworking team.
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels with children, staff and partners of the home.
- Professional, flexible, conscientious, and able to act with discretion at all times.
- Able to work upon your own initiative in a calm and patient manner.
- Able to demonstrate a genuine warmth and interest in the children in your care.
- A born-again Christian who loves prayer.
- Able to assist House staff in maintaining House discipline.
Job Functions include:
- General housekeeping
- Provision of first aid, initial medical support and administration of medicines to children in line with House protocols.
- Supervise hygiene practices and cleanliness of children and the Home.
- Support, promote and implement House policies and protocols.
- Undertake such other duties as the Founder may reasonably require.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492320 to apply for this job .