Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
To secure delivery for the functions of Network Performance Management within the entire delivery machinery (onshore and offshore) as per Managed Services contract
This role is a senior role and resides in Leadership Team for the Customer IN Managed Services contract. Reports in to Managed Services Chief Operating Officer for the group and would be accountable for end to end Operational Performance deliverable & initiatives for Nigeria operations.
- KPI Fulfillment
- SLA fulfillment
- Customer Satisfaction Indices Management
- Employee Satisfaction indices management
- Customer Group level reporting - Implement Reporting mechanisms on to showcase various dimensions (Network and Operations) of Performance levels of contract
- Agreement and alignment on Performance reporting structure and mechanism with the Customer
- Tracking and analytics
- Competence Development Strategy and Implementation
- Improvement projects – Operations
- Develop mechanisms for Data Analytics to enable decision making
- Take Operational decisions to improve performance
- Set strategic direction and follow-up with Managed Services Chief Operating Officer teams for rimprovement of reward/penalties
- Create Operational strategy and align with customer
- Responsible for Region Sub Saharan Africa wide delivery of Managed Services KPIs Reporting for Active Managed Services Contract
- Responsible for aligning the offshored Performance Management service elements and secure Work Level Agreements fulfillment towards Global Service Center
- Issue guidelines & support teams in Performance Management area
- Set tools and processes strategy for the Managed Services operations
- Budget owner for Global Service Center process, tools and new tools introduction
- Governance owner for Region Sub Saharan Africa level review towards the Customer & Global Service Center
- Support implementation of the Work Level Agreements and measure the compliance for different organizations
- Drive Competence Development and Certification for the Managed Services teams
- Ensure customer satisfaction on Managed Services activities and on critical measurements
- Support Contract Management for Reconciliation, KPI, re-negotiation and other matters.
- Good knowledge of Ericson Charging Systems Operations & Maintenance and Optimization
- Knowledge of Ericsson network solution product portfolio including Network Management Systems -BSS, Business Objects and Eniq
- 15-20 years of Service delivery experience in Telecom, IT industry
- Excellent command of English language, presentation and communication skills
- Able to work and co-ordinate between teams, which are remotely located
- Should be able to travel for meetings and discussions if required
- Extensive Leadership skills cutting across multicultural environment and multiple domains
- Customer CTO (s), Group Managers & Governance Organization
- Managed services – Operations Assurance, Projects
- Managed Services Chief Operating Officers
- Global Service Center -Ops and Managed Services teams
- Customer Unit Head / Key Account Mangers
- Contract Management
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492151 to apply for this job .