Our Client, a world-class Montessori School located in Gbagada, Lagos, requires the services of a marketing officer to perform the following functions:
- Encourage enrolments and organize workshop and seminars for prospective and existing parents.
- Enhance and protect the School ‘brand’, which is associated with integrity and a commitment to educational excellence.
- Help represent the ‘public face’ of Aquila’s at functions that market the School.
- Manage the School’s presentation in the media so that the reputation of the School is enhanced and reputational risk managed.
- Promote the School on the Net, social networking sites and generally using contemporary electronic means.
- Control the production of effective advertising of the School to promote enrolments.
- Advise the School Executive on ways and means to expand and protect market share and manage initiatives to this end.
- Research and implement strategic and operational marketing plans.
- Have proven expertise in event management.
- Be supportive of the ethos of a school and helpful in advancing the mission of AQN’s School.
- Be good ambassadors of the School.
- Work well on their own and be pro-active in the fulfilment of their duties.
- Work well collegially and be able to promote harmony and wellbeing within the workplace.
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work in a friendly and cooperative manner with colleagues.
- Adopt behavior which is supportive of other colleagues irrespective of their race, culture or background.
- Contribute to their professional development and seek to improve those skills which will be drawn upon in the fulfilment of their role within the School.
- Be good role models in terms of personal hygiene, grooming, language and punctuality.
- Possess the very highest standards of integrity and honesty
The position comes with a regular salary of N 40,000.00 - N 50,000.00 monthly salary plus a generous unlimited commission on students enrollment initiated and concluded by the officer.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492107 to apply for this job .