The marketing department is the center of activity in RHL. The primary role of a Marketing Manager is to generate sales for the company’s products, work with a team of salesperson including independent consultants within the budget to achieve the sales goals and objectives of the firm.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define and articulate the vision and mission of the organization.
- Develop, recommend and implement long-term strategic marketing plan for the organization.
- Oversee advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Establish a compelling and consistent corporate image.
- Develop an overall branding position for the organization.
- Direct and oversee web development including design and maintenance of the corporate website.
- Oversee research and development to position company in the forefront of their target marketplace.
- Build, develop and supervise a team of both independent and internal sales force
- Keep and maintain customer database
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492091 to apply for this job .