GGH is building extraordinary insurers in fast growing markets. We leverage deep expertise and an innovative approach to build insurers that are truly unique, industry-defining and life changing for our people and customers. GGH draws on experience from leading financial and professional service firms including Goldman Sachs, D.E. Shaw, McKinsey & Company and Swiss Re. Our people employ a hands on approach to operating our companies that ensure the highest standards of quality are achieved.
To identify, commence and expand business partnerships via alternate channels
- Develop a plan for channels development based upon segmentation, market research and support communication of the strategy across retail and consumer management team.
- Develop, implement and manage the E-channel initiative of the company
- Develop, implement and manage the micro-insurance initiative of the company
- Channel, product, process development and management
- Seek out, develop, implement and manage Financial Advisor relationship with Financial institutions
- Develop profitability models for each delivery channel and preparation of periodic profit and loss estimates.
- Identify and implement opportunities for migration of customers from high cost branch and manual transactions to alternative and lower cost channels with the objective of reducing the cost of service delivery.
- Integration of service experience via current channels and identification of emerging technology that will support new customer propositions.
- Establish, monitor and manage Service Level Agreements with internal and external service providers to ensure high availability of every channel to ensure the company exceeds customer expectations.
- Manage each channel as a business focusing on service delivery, and ensuring that each channel delivers a reliable high quality self-service experience for customers.
- Evaluate and ensure security and compliance requirements are built in to every self service delivery channel in consultation with information security and IT to minimize or eliminate opportunity for fraud and defalcation
Key Performance Indicators
- Meet set targets lines for partnership and financials
- Grow on number of alternate channels, number of policies acquired and premium income
- Timely presentation of all business reports
- Experience, Knowledge and Skills required
- Minimum of 8 years cognitive work experience
- Prior experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Adequate knowledge of the Insurance industry and the regulatory frameworks
- Adequate product knowledge
- Demonstration of strong analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication, presentation and selling skills
- Excellent relationship management skills
- Ability to manage a wide range of tasks simultaneously
- Must be proactive, flexible and result oriented
- Ability to adapt quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Must be professional objective and customer-centric
- Microsoft proficient
- Excellent leadership and mentoring skills
Qualification and Requirements:
- First degree in Marketing, Insurance, Actuarial Science, Business Admin or any related discipline
- Partly or fully qualified Professional (ACIIN or ACII)
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492079 to apply for this job .