Multalink Logistics Limited is one of the leading national and international freight forwarding, relocation and project logistics management companies delivering cost-effective solutions throughout Africa, Middle East and Europe. Multalink develops comprehensive freight forwarding, project logistics and relocation service plans tailored to meet specific requirements of customers. This is accomplished by learning customers’ exact objectives with regards to their internal and external requirements, thus ensuring that Multalink will provide quality services more consistently than any other service provider in the market.
- We are looking for a committed accounting professional with significant experience in finance or accounting to join our team as Financial Assistant based in Lagos to oversee financial management across offices in Lagos.
- He/she will work with, train, and oversee finance-related staff in the organization and report to the Financial Manager.
- Manage and minimize risks affecting the company’s assets.
- The ideal candidate will ensure that the company’s financial system runs properly in order to process financial information and generate accurate reports.
- Ensure that internal controls are maintained at an acceptable level.
- Ensure compliance with internal financial policies, procedures set out in this Manual and any additional donor compliance requirements.
- Ensure timely preparation of all internal and external financial reports.
- Work with Senior Personnel on project and general budgeting.
- Be responsible for all aspects of cash management including monitoring accounts receivables, processing of staff payroll, and collection of debt and managing pre-payments.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc. in Accounting, Financial Management or Business Administration or any related relevant discipline
- At least1-3 years’ experience in accounting and/or financial management.
- Professional certification will be a significant plus.
- Experience working with QuickBooks and/or other accounting software is an added advantage.
- Good Supervision and Management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with attention to details.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/492071 to apply for this job .