Discovery Cycle Professionals (A Division of Discovery Cycle Limited) is a global network of experienced academics and consultants assembled to provide world-class knowledge-based services globally. DCP has diverse experience across different professional fields and offers a wide-range of multi-disciplinary professional services. DCP has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria. Over the years, DCP has developed a wide range of multi-disciplinary professional services covering both the private and public sectors of the economy through the "DCP Ecosystem".
Developing new project leads for the company through marketing channels and maintaining sustainability of current and future products.
- Generate/maintain clients for the various divisions of the organization
- Secure sufficient financial resources for the company for future development or expansion
- Investigate the economic conditions surrounding the business activity such as industry trends and competition.
- Conduct extensive market research, and continuous gathering of information to keep the company abreast of current industry trends
- Prepare detailed proposals, concept notes and business plans which is in line with the business, in order not to lose sight of the company’s goals and objectives
- Prepare and distribute various reports and updates on the status of the program to various target audiences.
- Negotiate with stakeholders to achieve the best overall results.
- Identify profitable firms, prepares business proposals and deliver.
- Engage in delivery of clients projects.
- Re-engineering and implementation of existing processes to reflect ideal consultancy industry standards.
- Review clients’ projects and offer professional and technical consultation
- Identify profitable firms, prepares business proposals and delivers
- Engages in delivery of clients projects
- Assist in Developing policies to guide the execution of new revenue streams and ensure strict adherence to existing revenue
Developing independent ideas to ensure DCP’s vision is actualized
Candidates must possess a Degree Business Administration, Economics or any other relevant field. A Master's Degree is an asset.
- Applicants MUST meet all the specified conditions before applying.
- Candidate must be resident in Abuja and should be able to resume within short notice.
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Other transferable skills
- Proactive identification and elimination of inefficiencies
- Continual self-development
- Goal and quality orientation
- Ethically driven.
- Excellence and quality oriented.
- Remarkable attention to detail.
- Must be discreet and able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and efficient, with good judgment.
- Resourceful and efficient in completing tasks with strong follow through skills.
- Must be flexible and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491827 to apply for this job .