AOS Orwell, an integrated indigenous oilfield services company in Nigeria offering well construction and engineering services to the energy sector, has the vacancy for a suitably qualified person to join our team
- Agree and meet quarterly sales goals, monitor performance; provide feedback and corrective actions;
- Build a quality network within the customer base and act as relationship focal point for key accounts; identify new leads and grow them into sales;
- Review every opportunity and ensure all opportunities are advanced or closed.
- Ensure sales are closed at winning / market prices that meet the profitability levels set by the Division and /or Business Segment;
- Review and approve Segment bids and tenders in consultation with Division Sales Manager, Business Segment Manager and ED S&M;
- Responsible for the appropriate use of the ERP system for sales activities throughout the Division Segment;
- Consolidate the opportunity pipeline for the Segment and provide input to the budgeting exercise;
- Support and own the Segment bid process, coordinating multi-Business Segment bids where necessary;
- Understand the market and competitive landscape; ensure adequate coverage. Communicate changes to operations, the Segment and account management staff;
- Monitor client perception of Segment service delivery and help ensure excellence in service delivery
- Maintain integrity in all words and actions ensuring ethics, HSE and quality are evident;
- Proactively coach and assist sales and operations staff as needed.
- Operational and technical experience in some or all of the following energy services: Subsea Fabrication Services, Machine shop services, Riser Repair and Maintenance, Maintenance and Supply Chain Services, Testing Services
- A good first degree. An engineering or science first degree is preferable.
- Multi-tasking, opportunity management experience (lead to sale) with acute analytical and communication skills Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills
- This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision.
- Previous experience in such role (with some O&G experience) is required.
- Years of experience: 3yrs - 5yrs
Must have sufficient analytical skills, be a good communicator and have good presentation skills
Experience in estimating and providing added value bidding;
Must have good computer skills, time management skills and organisational skills; This person must be able to show ability to prioritize tasks to get timely results.
This job originally appeared elsewhere.
Help someone get a job, tell them to visit http://jbng.me/491824 to apply for this job .